MN Contractor / Remodeler Update 2024
The 2024 MN contractor update course covers 8 different timely topics to help you with your Minnesota Licensed construction business, whether you are a licensed general Contractor, licensed Remodeler, or licensed Roofer.
This course starts off with the new laws and building codes the state passed since last year as well as what could be coming in the next MN Residential Code adoption cycle and moves into large point of contention regarding exterior foam on the exterior of the foundation and how it affects the look of the above grade portion of the house.
Of particular importance is the subject of how to deal with today's workforce, how do we as business owners deal with labor shortages, hourly rate of pay, and employee expectations.
Rounding out the day is what to do with your business when you want to retire? This section discusses the important reasons to set up and run your business with repeatable best practices. Not only for the sale, but to capitalize on maximum efficiency and profitability while you still own it.
Take a look at the complete outline of topics covered, don't miss out on a spectacular course offering!
1. MN Legislative Update.
2. Recent and Potential Upcoming Code Changes.
3. Foundation Foam vs. Above Grade Siding. (Energy)
4. Stop Talking to me about OSHA!
5. Today's Energy Code Causes Mold! (Energy)
6. Dealing with Today's Workforce. (Business Administration)
7. Setting Your Business Up for Success- Sell it. (Business Adminstration)
8. 2024's Top Pain Point, and How it Relates to your Business.
And as always ProEd classes include Morning snacks, coffee and a box lunch.
Classes start at 7:30am and we teach through lunch getting you out at 2:30pm.
This contractor remodeler course has been Submitted to MN Dept. of Labor and Industry for Approval.