- Houses: From Grade to Gable- HOUS-0318 - South St. Paul, MN
March 18, 2020
7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Houses: From Grade to Gable.
Houses: From Grade to Gable looks at what are the best practices in building today’s home. Code is a minimum standard to build to, what is the marketplace demanding from builders as they build for their clients.
Topics covered in Grade to Gable include:
- Building on bad soils.
- Level or flat, which is the best for your floor cap?
- Is that what you really see? Understanding drywall finishes.
- The Energy Code & Fiberglass insulation.
- Floor Surfaces & Finishes.
- Ceiling Surfaces & Finishes.
- Siding Surfaces & Finishes.
- Roof Coverings.
Register online at www.proedresource.com, or as always give Jeannie a call at our office and she can register you over the phone. 1-651-301-2121 All classes start at 7:30 AM and run through to 2:30 PM, ProEd includes coffee & donuts in the AM and a box lunch eliminating the need to pause the class while everyone hunts down a place to eat!
Houses: From Grade to Gable has been approved by the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry for 7 credit hours and to WI DPS for 6 credit hours.
Course: Houses: From Grade to Gable.
- Cost: $109.00
- Credit hours: 7 Credit hours
- Energy hour: Yes
- Class check in: 7:00 am
- Class start: 7:30 am
- Class end: 2:30 pm
- Inclusions: Donuts & coffee at am check in, box lunch
1725 Henry Ave, South St. Paul, Minnesota, 55075, United States